Mechanical Forensic Engineer
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Forensic Engineer for our Oshawa Office. That person will report to the Oshawa Regional Director.
- Conduct technical investigations related to applied general and industrial mechanics (manufacturing and production equipment, methods, plumbing and machinery);
- Conduct studies, simulations, analyses and surveys on machinery or equipment breakdowns and on accident sites;
- Carry out observations, studies, simulations, analysis, and surveys on accident sites, breakdown of equipment and machinery;
- Provide technical consultation services to clients;
- Prepare technical reports and testify in court as an expert when required;
- Take part in business development activities.
- Knowledge of parts from various industrial machineries;
- Excellent ability to synthesize information, analyze and solve problems;
- Efficient, attentive to details, good hands-on skills, setting priorities and organizational skills;
- Curiosity, good judgment and initiative;
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or a recognized equivalent;
- Diploma of College Studies in a technical program (asset) ;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in general mechanics and industrial applied mechanics;
- Licensed as an Engineer in Ontario;
- Strong command of both oral and written English.
Join our dynamic team and Target the Cause with us!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.