Fire and Explosion Electrical Engineer
You are an electrical engineer and passionate about problem solving? Take out your Sherlock Holmes outfit and come investigate with our team of engineering experts at CEP-Sintra.
We are currently seeking a Fire and Explosion Forensic Engineer for our Laval office.
- Conduct investigations to determine the origin and cause of fires and explosions ;
- Conduct on-site studies, simulations, analyses and surveys of fires and explosions ;
- Provide technical consultation services to clients ;
- Prepare technical reports and testify as an expert witness in court ;
- Participate in marketing activities and deliver presentations to clients.
- Administrative and technical management skills (asset) ;
- Good practical knowledge of electrical installations in buildings ;
- Skilled and interested in technical and manual work ;
- Excellent synthesis, analysis and problem solving skills ;
- Concern for efficiency, attention to detail, excellent common sense, excellent organization and prioritization skills ;
- Curiosity, good judgment, sense of initiative ;
- Good technical writing skills.
- University degree in electrical engineering;
- Diploma of College Studies in a technical program (asset);
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience (e.g. design, problem resolution, investigation, maintenance, technical support) ;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) ;
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written).
Join our dynamic team and Target the Cause with us!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.