Administrative Assistant - Receptionist
The Administrative Assistant - Receptionist will play an integral role in supporting the Regional Director and Investigators. This position acts as a liaison between clients and investigators. This will include opening new mandates, preparing and/or creating various reports and correspondences. Assist with invoicing and other duties as assigned. Commitment to quality and service. Adopt and promote the values of our company. The work hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00 pm.
Provide Administrative Co-Ordination and Support to Investigators
- Provide support in the management of all documents related to investigation; notes; letters; summary; technical report.
- Support staff in various administrative tasks.
- Create invoices and issue to client.
- Ensure long-term storage of evidence.
- Provide follow-up for ongoing work of investigators.
- Assist with updating databases.
- Answering the calls and managing the voicemail messages.
- Oversee the whereabouts of all staff.
- Manage appointment calendars of investigators.
- Provide administrative support for all CEP offices for the overflow of English work.
- Enter expenses into projects as necessary (subcontract fees; storage fees etc.).
Provide Assistance for Customer Service
- Answer the calls and manage the voicemail messages.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, ensure they are comfortable.
- Receive, track, respond to and/or distribute telephone queries as appropriate.
- Open new mandates on Salesforce; create physical folder and electronic folder on server.
- Contact clients for missing information pertaining to a project as required.
- Update client details as required.
- Maintain the premises and office equipment.
- Update daily time sheets in Salesforce.
- Co-ordinate the sending and receiving of all mail; faxes, scanning, and packages.
- Manage office supplies and maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist in contracts for building suppliers (shredding, garbage pickup, office cleaners etc.).
- Facilitate arrangements for hotel reservations and travel tickets.
- Perform other general office duties such as faxing documents, scanning, photocopying, filing etc.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and independently with frequent interruptions;
- Demonstrated success in effectively organizing and prioritizing work assignments;
- Good customer services ability.
- Office Administration Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a senior administrative role;
- Advanced level of computer skills, preferably MAC, utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong keyboarding skills (60 wpm);
Join our dynamic team and Target the Cause with us!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.